2019 BMW K 1600 GTL - Option 719
Call for Price
Option 719 Blue Planet Metallic
The BMW K 1600 GTL.
Luxurious travel. First-class arrival.
Ride on and glide towards the horizon in style and elegance on this luxurious high-performance touring bike. The new BMW K 1600 GTL is the pinnacle of high quality and sheer comfort. The standard model comes with the legendary six-cylinder in-line engine, and now includes the latest generation of Dynamic ESA and ABS Pro standard. Stay calm and collected in any weather condition and at any distance. Enjoy effortless steering on all your trips, whether you're on your own or with a passenger. Traveling with the K 1600 GTL is a unique experience - stylish, powerful, and luxurious - the first class awaits you on two wheels.
- Striking Xenon Headlamps with Adaptive Headlight: Making sure you have everything in view and will be seen by everyone.
- Pioneering: 6-cylinder in-line engine: Incomparable running smoothness, with 70% of the peak torque already being achieved at 1,500 rpm.
- Second storage compartment as standard: Even more space for comfortable travel.
- Refined tank trim: The redesigned tank trim results in an even more elegant appearance.
- Efficient deflector: Imposing visuals and even better protection thanks to the modified deflector.
- Electrically adjustable windshield: More comfort, wind protection and a greater presence - ensured by the electrically adjustable windscreen.
- Keyless Ride: Keyless Ride, together with the Central Locking System, ensure more convenience.
- High-quality chrome parts: High-quality chrome parts ensure elegance and visible luxury.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 4-stroke in-line 6-cylinder engine, four valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts, dry sump lubrication
- Bore x stroke: 72 mm x 67.5 mm
- Capacity: 1,649 cc
- Rated output: 160 hp (118 kW) at 7,750 rpm
- Max. torque: 129 lb-ft (175 Nm) at 5,250 rpm
- Compression ratio: 12.2 : 1
- Mixture control / engine management: Electronic fuel injection with ride-by-wire throttle system
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-4
- Maximum speed: Over 125 mph
- Fuel consumption: 41 mpg (WMTC)
- Fuel type: Premium Unleaded
- Alternator: Three-phase 700 W alternator
- Battery: 12 V / 19 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Multi-plate wet clutch, hydraulically operated
- Gearbox: Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox with helical cut gears
- Drive: Shaft drive 2.75:1
- Frame: Aluminum bridge-type frame with load-bearing engine
- Front wheel location / suspension: BMW Duolever; central spring strut
- Rear wheel location / suspension: BMW Paralever
- Suspension travel front / rear: 4.5" / 5.3" (115 mm /135 mm)
- Wheelbase: 63.7" (1,618 mm)
- Castor: 4.2" (106.4 mm)
- Steering head angle: 62.2°
- Wheels: Cast aluminum wheels
- Rim, front: 3.50 x 17"
- Rim, rear: 6.00 x 17"
- Tires, front: 120/70 ZR 17
- Tires, rear: 190/55 ZR 17
- Brake, front: Dual floating disc brakes, 4-piston fixed calipers, diameter 320 mm
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 320 mm, dual-piston floating caliper
- ABS: BMW Motorrad Integral ABS (part-integral)
- Length: 98" (2,489 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 39.4" (1,000 mm)
- Height (excl. mirrors): 58.1" (1,475 mm)
- Seat height, unladen weight: High Front Seat (two-piece): 31.9"/32.7", Extra High Seat: 31.9", Low Front Seat (two-piece): 30.7"/31.5", High Seat (one-piece): 30.7", Standard Seat: 29.5"
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: High Front Seat (two-piece): 72"/73.6", Extra High Seat: 72", Low Front Seat (two-piece): 69.9"/71.3", High Seat (one-piece): 69.7", Standard Seat: 67.7"
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fueled: 772 lbs (350 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 1,235 lbs (560 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 463 lbs (210 kg)
- Usable tank volume: 7.0 gal (26.5 l)
- Reserve: Approx. 1 gal (4 l)
- 3 Ride Modes (Rain/Road/Dynamic)
- ABS Pro
- Audio System with Bluetooth, Radio, GPS Prep, and Sirius
- Center Stand
- Bluetooth Interface Control
- Chrome Body Kit
- Comfort Foot Rests
- Cruise Control
- DTC (Dynamic Traction Control)
- GPS Preparation
- Dynamic ESA
- Heated Seats (Rider + Passenger)
- Heated Grips
- Hill Start Control Pro
- LED Tail Light
- Multifunction Display
- On-Board Computer
- One Piece Bench Seat
- Power Socket
- Reverse Assist
- Saddle Bags in Body Color
- Top Case with Comfort Backrest
- Stepless Power Adjustable Windshield
- Xenon Headlight with Dynamic Leveling
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke in-line 6-cylinder engine
- 1,649 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 72 mm x 67.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 12.2 : 1
- Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox with helical cut gears
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive 2.75:1
- Front Suspension
- BMW Duolever; central spring strut
- Rear Suspension
- BMW Paralever
- Front Brakes
- Dual floating disc brakes, 4-piston fixed calipers, diameter 320 mm
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 320 mm, dual-piston floating caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire
- 190/55 ZR 17
- 63.7 in. (1,618 mm)
- Seat Height
- High Front Seat (two-piece): 31.9 in./32.7 in., Extra High Seat: 31.9 in., Low Front Seat (two-piece): 30.7 in./31.5 in., High Seat (one-piece): 30.7 in., Standard Seat: 29.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.0 gal. (26.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 772 lb. (350 kg)
- Blue Planet Metallic, Sparkling Storm Metallic