2019 BMW C 650 GT - Ocean Blue Metallic Matte
Call for Price
Ocean Blue Metallic Matte
THE BMW C 650 GT.
CONFIDENT THROUGH THE CITY STREETS.
The BMW C 650 GT's stylish and streamlined silhouette emphasizes its elegant character. The comprehensive fairing, comfortable seat and high windshield allow you to cover long distances in comfort, regardless of the weather. In addition, the large storage compartment ensures you can easily store your shopping, luggage or up to two helmets.
- Concise front: The typical split face makes the scooter recognizable.
- New handlebar covers: With elegant chrome applications and high-gloss middle section.
- High-quality instrument cluster: With round speedometer, indicator lamps and a large, easy to read LCD display. (European model
- Many attractive details: Details like the embroidered "GT" lettering on the seat place exclusive accents.
- Optimized center stand: The reworked kinematics makes it easier to raise up.
- Generous storage space: The storage space in the rear provides sufficient space for two helmets.
- Elegant rear section: With new rear paneling and LED rear lights. (European model shown.)
- New exhaust: For a richer sound and more dynamic look.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 4-stroke parallel twin engine, four valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts, dry sump lubrication
- Bore x stroke: 79 mm x 66 mm
- Capacity: 647 cc
- Rated output: 60 hp (44 kW) at 7,500 rpm
- Max. torque: 46 lb-ft (63 Nm) at 6,000 rpm
- Compression ratio: 11.6:1
- Mixture control / engine management: Electronic fuel injection
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-4
- Maximum speed: Over 112 mph
- Fuel consumption: 51 mpg (WMTC)
- Fuel type: Premium Unleaded
- Alternator: Three-phase 508 W generator
- Battery: 12 V / 14 Ah, maintenance free
- Clutch: Centrifugal clutch
- Gearbox: Continuously Variable Transmission
- Drive: Chain drive in oil bath 1.678:1
- Frame: Tubular steel with die-cast aluminum sections
- Front wheel location / suspension: Upside-Down fork Ø 40 mm
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Single-sided swing-arm
- Suspension travel front / rear: 4.5" / 4.5" (115 mm / 115 mm)
- Wheelbase: 62.6" (1,591 mm)
- Castor: 3.6" (92 mm)
- Steering head angle: 64.6°
- Wheels: Cast aluminum wheels
- Rim, front: 3.50 x 15"
- Rim, rear: 4.50 x 15"
- Tires, front: 120/70 ZR 15
- Tires, rear: 160/60 ZR 15
- Brake, front: Double disc brake, diameter 270 mm, dual-piston floating caliper
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 270 mm, dual-piston floating caliper
- ABS: BMW Motorrad ABS
- Length: 88" (2,235 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 36.1" (916 mm)
- Height (excl. mirrors): 55.6" (1,411 mm)
- Seat height, unladen weight: Standard Seat: 31.7", Exclusive Seat: 31.7", Low Seat: 30.9"
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: Standard Seat: 75.2", Exclusive Seat: 75.2", Low Seat: 73"
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fueled: 575 lbs (261 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 981 lbs (445 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 406 lbs (184 kg)
- Usable tank volume: 4.1 gal (15.5 l)
- Reserve: Approx. 0.8 gal (3 l)
- ASC (Automatic Stability Control)
- Center Stand
- Illuminated Storage Compartment
- LED Tail Light
- CVT Transmission
- On-Board Computer
- Multifunction Display
- Power Socket
- Side Stand with Parking Brake Actuator
- Stepless Power Adjustable Windshield
- Wind Guide Vanes
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke parallel twin engine
- 647 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 79 mm x 66 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Continuously Variable Transmission
- Front Suspension
- Upside-Down fork Ø 40 mm
- Front Brakes
- Double disc brake, diameter 270 mm, dual-piston floating caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 15
- Rear Suspension
- Single-sided swing-arm
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 270 mm, dual-piston floating caliper
- Rear Tire
- 160/60 ZR 15
- Curb Weight
- 575 lb. (261 kg)
- Seat Height
- Standard Seat: 31.7 in., Exclusive Seat: 31.7 in., Low Seat: 30.9 in.
- 62.6 in. (1,591 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.1 gal. (15.5 L)
- Ocean Blue Metallic Matte