2018 Indian Motorcycle Indian® Scout® Sixty ABS
Glory Comes From Brave Beginnings
This is where your legend begins. Live it out loud with Scout Sixty, the most attainable and approachable bike in the lineup. Expertly balanced and lightweight with 60 cubic inches of liquid-cooled power. It's your time. Be legendary.
- Modern Technology: Modern technology ensures efficiency, reliability and an outstanding ride experience. Featuring electronic fuel injection, a 5-speed transmission and liquid cooling.
- Blacked-out Headlight: A sleek blacked-out headlight complements the bike's style while remaining true to the Scout's legendary heritage.
- 60 Cubic Inch V-Twin Engine: This blacked-out, liquid-cooled V-Twin puts out 78 horsepower. This power level is paired with best-in-class handling for a smooth, exhilarating ride.
- Black Solo Seat: Scout Sixty features a black solo seat that's as stylish as it is comfortable.
- Lightweight Chassis: With its lightweight chassis, the Indian Scout Sixty delivers sporty, responsive handling. A low center of gravity and a solid-mounted engine provide smooth, predictable handling at all speeds.
- Best-In-Class Handling: The Scout Sixty has a confidence-inspiring lean angle that both new and experienced riders will appreciate. This, combined with the bike's low center of gravity, provides exceptional high and low speed maneuverability.
- Cast Aluminum Frame: The cast aluminum frame is designed to cradle the engine and minimize vibration. The Scout Sixty also features the rigid triangle design popular on the 1920s Scout.
- Low Speed Handling & Maneuverability: A lightweight design and a low seat height of 25.3" provide impressive low-speed handling and maneuverability.
- Accessories for the Perfect Fit: Combine the current Scout Sixty design with Authentic Indian Motorcycle® accessories, and this bike can accommodate just about any rider, from 5'0'' – 6'4''.
- Painted Black Handlebars: Blacked-out handlebars match both the frame and engine.
- Liquid-Cooled Performance: A liquid-cooled V-Twin delivers a high-performance ride and allows you to harness all 78 horsepower.
- Fleet-Sided Fenders: The Scout Sixty features fleet-sided fenders inspired by the original Scout.
- Engine Type: Liquid-Cooled V-Twin
- Displacement: 60 cu in.
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed loop fuel injection / 60 mm bore
- Primary Drive: Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Final Drive: 2.357 : 1
- Horsepower: 78 hp (58.2 kW)
- Peak Torque: 65 ft. lb. (88.8 Nm)
- Peak Torque RPM: 5800 rpm
- 1st: 10.926 : 1
- 2nd: 7.427 : 1
- 3rd: 5.918 : 1
- 4th: 5.022 : 1
- 5th: 4.087 : 1
- Suspension: Front - Type/Travel: Telescopic Fork / 4.7 in. (120 mm)
- Suspension: Rear - Type/Travel: Dual Shocks / 3.0 in. (76 mm)
- Brakes/Front: Single / 298 mm Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Brakes/Rear: Single /298 mm Rotor / 1 Piston Caliper
- Wheels/Front: Cast 16 in. x 3.5 in.
- Wheels/Rear: Cast 16 in. x 3.5 in.
- Tires/Front: 130/90-16 72H
- Tires/Rear: 150/80-16 71H
- Exhaust: Split Dual Exhaust w/ Cross-over
- Wheelbase: 61.5 in. (1562 mm)
- Seat Height: 25.3 in. (643 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 in. (135 mm)
- Overall Height: 47.5 in. (1207 mm)
- Overall Length: 91 in. (2311 mm)
- Overall Width: 34.6 in. (880 mm)
- Rake: 29 deg.
- Lean Angle: 31 deg.
- Trail: 4.7 in. (119.9 mm)
- Fuel Capacity: 3.3 gal. (12.5 L)
- GVWR: 988 lb. (449 kg)
- Weight (Empty Tank / Full of Fuel): 524 lb. / 546 lb. (238 kg / 248 kg)
- Color / Graphics: Indian Motorcycle® Red
- Lights: Headlight, tail/brake light, turn signals, license plate light, and speedometer and indicator lights
- Gauges: Digital tachometer, odometer, trip meter, engine temp, and low fuel lamp
- Engine Type
- 60 cu in.
- Fuel System
- Closed loop fuel injection / 60 mm bore
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic Fork / 4.7 in. (120 mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Dual Shocks / 3.0 in. (76 mm)
- Front Brakes
- Single / 298 mm Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single / 298 mm Rotor / 1 Piston Caliper
- Front Tire
- 130/90-16 72H
- Rear Tire
- 150/80-16 71H
- 61.5 in. (1562 mm)
- Seat Height
- 25.3 in. (643 mm)
- 29 deg.
- 4.7 in. (119.9 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.3 gal. (12.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- 524 lb. (238 kg)
- Indian Motorcycle® Red